The only regularly scheduled excursions and day tours to Segesta, Erice and Agrigento from Palermo, Italy.
• To Reserve
Simply email us. Or use one of the convenient orange buttons. Pick-up is in central Palermo at 8:30 AM. When reserving, please specify your tour and its date.
email@example.com or phone at +39 091 626 9685, fax +39 091 380 9900. From the US or Canada you may also contact us by Skype at 718-473-0803. (Remember the 6-hour time difference between Central European Time here in Italy and Eastern Time in Toronto and New York.)
• Places to See
» Piazza Armerina
» Wine Country
» Street Markets
» Sea Salt Marshes
» See Palermo
» Sicily Airports
» Sightseeing Tips
» Food & Wine
» Travel Safety
» Net & Mobile
» Map of Sicily
» Travel Faqs
Erice, Segesta, Salt Flats, Olive Farm
IMPORTANT: A number of independent "guides" in Sicily offer excursions (driving you from place to place). Unfortunately, most of those found on the internet are not licensed as tour guides, tour operators or taxi drivers. This means that they probably lack accident insurance that covers a client who (for example) incurs an injury while walking from the guide's parked car to an archeological site, such as the temples at Agrigento and Segesta. Worse yet, some of these "guides" may deceive you into believing that they are licensed when they are not. In Italian law, only a properly licensed company qualifies for the insurance described. In Italy the tourism/travel industry is highly regulated for your protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Are these "fully guided" tours?
• Do these tours require physical mobility?
• Where exactly is Piazza Politeama, the pick-up point?
• Do you do shore excursions?
• Do you offer personalized (private) tours and excursions?
• Do you do walking tours of Palermo?
• What prices are there for children and seniors?
• How much is a euro (€) worth?
• I've seen cheaper excursions advertised. How are these tours priced?
• How do I pay?
• What's the refund policy for cancellations?
• Do you do tours around Sicily?
• Can I have details about your company?
• How do I contact you?
All of our tours are prepaid.
What is included:
• All ground transportation as per itinerary;
What is not included:
• Beverages and meals not specified;
• 50% of total reservation price will be refunded 10-14 days before start date; 20% will be refunded 1-4 days before start date.
• All but a €25.00 processing fee will be refunded for cancellation at least 15 (fifteen) days before start date.
• No refund will be issued for a "late" cancellation within (48 hours) or if participants fail to appear for beginning of the tour.
• Rates for young children may apply when accompanied by at least 2 (two) adults. If there is only one child with one adult the child's price is the full adult rate.
Important to know:
The tours-excursions are operated:
– with a driver-guide up to 7 participants;
– with a driver & tour escort (when clearly specified) from 8 participants;
– sometimes with a driver and local guide (when clearly specified) from 8 participants.
The driver-guide is not a local "site" or local guide. Local guides are the only professionals, with a regional license, permitted to conduct visits and tours in all sites and museums within a city. By law, a driver-guide cannot accompany you and lecture inside certain areas.
These tours are operated by Tradizione Turismo Tour Operator by Chat & Tour is located at Via G. Sirtori 25 in Palermo, Italy. We operate under the names Tradizione Turismo, Best of Sicily and Sicily Concierge.
LEGAL STUFF: Tradizione Turismo by Chat & Tour, Via Generale Sirtori 25, 90145 - Palermo, Italy. Full Travel Agency Licence Number: 996/VII/Tur-Sicily • IATA Tids 96 27583 0 • VAT (Partita IVA): IT04943140824 • ASTA Member Number: 900166379. Other trade names: Best of Sicily Travel Guide, Sicily Concierge.
To reserve contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Palermo excursion" in the subject line, or by phone at +39 091 626 9685, or fax +39 091 380 9900. From the United States or Canada you may also contact us by Skype at 718-473-0803. (Please remember that there's a six-hour time difference between Central European Time here in Italy and American Eastern Time in Toronto and New York.) From the UK +44 -208-133-6934, from Australia +61-2-8011-3849. Or... you can pay online with a credit card (under "Notes" please indicate the tour, start date and number of participants). It is also possible to reserve with one of the convenient orange buttons. Full payment is required when you reserve.
We look forward to seeing you in Sicily!
© 2015 Best of Sicily Travel Guide and Tradizione Turismo, Palermo, Italy